Our effective online training courses are a practical way to deliver training for maximum learning in minimum time.
Choose from a variety of online courses/training for management and staff such as; food safety, health and safety, first aid, DSE, and safeguarding topics to name a few. Online courses are ideal both as part of induction for new starters or as new or refresher training for existing staff. Each course is presented by a tutor, and participants can work at their own speed, break off as often as they want, and revisit topics as needed. We recommend that a maximum time limit is set for learners to complete the course.
Business accounts include discounted rates.
We offer discounts for business users if you require 10 or more courses (of any kind). We can set up a business account for you with automatic discounts applied. Alternatively, if you have a large team with diverse training needs and want to arrange unlimited access to all the courses, we can do that too. See the full list.
To make it easier we have put together discounted course bundles to suit different industry sectors below. If you would like to create your own bundle, get in touch.
See the full list.
Level 2 Food Safety – Manufacturing
Level 2 Food Safety – Catering
Health and Safety in a Construction Environment
- Abrasive Wheels – Purchase
- Achieving Food Hygiene Rating Level 5: – Purchase
- Allergen Awareness – Purchase
- Asbestos Awareness – Purchase
- Asbestos Awareness for Architects and Designers – Purchase
- Assessing Display Screen Equipment – Purchase
- Basic Fire Safety Awareness for Care Homes: – Purchase
- Basic Legionella Management – Purchase
- Behavioural Safety – Purchase
- CDM Awareness – Purchase
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) – Purchase
- Electrical Safety – Purchase
- Emergency First Aid at Work – Online Annual Refresher – Purchase
- Fire Extinguisher – Purchase
- Fire Marshal – Purchase
- Fire Marshal for Care Homes – Purchase
- Introduction to HACCP Level 2 – Purchase
- Introduction to Personal Safety for Lone Workers – Purchase
- Introduction to Risk Assessment – Purchase
- Level 1 Food Safety – Catering – Purchase
- Level 1 Food Safety – Manufacturing – Purchase
- Level 1 Food Safety – Retail – Purchase
- Level 2 Food Safety – Retail – Purchase
- Lockdown Procedure in Schools – Purchase
- Manual Handling – Purchase
- Noise Awareness – Purchase
- Paediatric First Aid – Purchase
- Personal Protective Equipment – Purchase
- Slips, Trips and Falls – Purchase
- Supervising Food Safety – Level 3 – Purchase
- Working at Height – Purchase
- Working in Confined Spaces – Purchase
- Working Within the Private Security Industry – Purchase
- Workplace Health and Safety – Purchase
- Alcohol Personal Licence Holder – Purchase
- Licensed Premises Staff Training – Purchase
- Drug and Alcohol Awareness – Purchase
- Positive Handling in Schools – Purchase
- Prevent Duty – Purchase
To make it easier we have put together discounted course bundles to suit different industry sectors. If you would like to create your own bundle, get in touch
Courses include up to 16 modules, each on a key topic. At the end of each module, participants must answer a set of questions to confirm they’ve learnt the most important points. They can only go on to the next module once they have answered all the questions correctly. This means people can’t simply skim through the content, and gives you confidence they’ve taken the information on board.