This DSE workstation training for office workers is essential for people who’s job means sitting at a desk using computers or laptops, for the majority of their working day. The risks associated with sitting at a desk for work are well documented by the HSE and the medical profession.
My custom written course is specially designed for office workers to understand the risks associated with their work. The training includes both theory and practical knowledge. On completion of this short course, employees will be able to complete their DSE self assessment (required by The Health and Safety (Display Screen Equipment) Regulations 1992).
DSE Workstation Training for Office Staff – Course Content
- Understanding ergonomics and office working
- Cause and effects of injuries and ill health
- Work station design and individual needs
- Controlling the risks of DSE use
- Duties in law of employers and employees
- Safe lifting and carrying (manual handling techniques)
- Best practices for future health
Certificates of training will be issued on completion of the course.
Course Length – 2 hours*
Cost – £198.00*
To discuss and arrange this training, call 0161 298 1040 or complete the contact form.
Office workers should also receive fire safety training as required by The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999. Why not meet your legal requirements by booking both on the same day.
*For full terms and conditions, click here