Date(s) - 20/11/2017 - 23/11/2017
09:30 - 17:00
Trafford Park, Manchester
This four-day IOSH Managing Safely course is for managers and supervisors with responsibilities for health and safety in the workplace. The course includes detailed step-by-step guidance with clear scenarios to which managers can relate. Content is based on what delegates will need to know in a real world situation.
During the course delegates will learn, amongst other things:
- How to carry out risk assessments quickly and effectively
- How get to grips with auditing and measuring
- Discover methods to identify and control hazards
- Gain a detailed knowledge of the law and how the legal system works
On successful completion of the assessments, delegates will be awarded a certificate from the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) – a globally recognised and respected awarding body.
- Introducing Managing Safely
- Assessing risks
- Controlling risks
- Understanding your responsibilities
- Identifying hazards
- Investigating accidents and incidents
- Measuring performance
It is recommended that candidates have received basic training in health and safety prior to attending. The course is delivered by Michelle Hay in association with Rene Limited and delivered in Trafford Park.
Course Length – 22 hours, over 4 days
Cost £495.00 + VAT per person, including assessments, certificate and course book
*For full terms and conditions, click here