Date(s) - 03/06/2015
09:00 - 16:30
Everyone at work should have an understanding of why they must ‘work safely’ – and this course covers exactly that and much more. CIEH health and safety training level 2 covers a broad knowledge and understanding of health and safety in the workplace. Delivered in a fun, friendly and interactive way in just one day.
Michelle’s training has significantly raised the knowledge, competence and most importantly the profile of health and safety within the business. All the staff now have a health and safety qualification which also covers all our legislative requirements. read more… Steve Hudson, Group HR Manager. Hughes Safety Showers –
Health and safety training is relevant to all employees, regardless of your industry sector. Your staff will have a real understanding of the need to work safely and ensure the safety of others at the end of the course and evidence of training to use back to the workplace.
CIEH Health and Safety Level 2 – Course Content
- Understanding the principles of health and safety and accident prevention
- Ability to contribute to any health and safety management system
- Understand the importance of risk assessment as a technique for accident and ill health prevention
- Understand the responsibilities placed on employers and employees
- Understand the hazard, risk and main causes of harm to workers (manual handling, hazardous substances, exposure to noise and vibration)
- Understand the importance of following systems, procedures and rules
- Understand how individual action can reduce risks to health and safety
- Appreciate how workplace equipment and task design affect health and safety
At the end of the day, delegates will take a multiple choice exam, of which the pass mark is 22 out of 30. All successful candidates will receive a CIEH 3 year qualification and certificate. (Usually received within 4 weeks). Delegates recieve a CIEH course booklet to take away. Annual refresher training is recommended.
Spaces are limited to 12 per course, so book early to be guaranteed a place.
Experienced and professional trainer
Fun, friendly and interactive training
Spacious training room
Water available all day
Book your places now and get all your staff trained in a matter of weeks.
Call Michelle now on 0161 298 1040 to book your own dates and I will come to you.
Leave a Reply