This Health and Safety for Directors and Managers Workshop has been designed for company Directors, senior managers and business owners specifically. The overall aim is to recognise the moral, legal and financial implications of not-complying with health and safety legislation. You will learn that developing a safety culture has endless benefits for your people, processes and profits. It emphasises the need for those at the top to lead health and safety from the top.[quote]Health and Safety is a fundamental part of business. Boards need someone with passion and energy to ensure it stays at the core of the organisation.[/quote]
HSE on Leading Health and Safety at Work
The Health and Safety for Directors and Managers course will give you the tools to promote a positive organisational culture for health and safety. Workshop exercises will give you the opportunity to discuss your experiences and thoughts about health and safety with like minded Directors. It will also help you to develop a problem solving and solutions based ethos amongst your teams.
- Recognise the moral, legal and financial costs/implications of decisions made in the boardroom that make their business liable
- Understand the importance of strategic management of risks
- Appreciate the consequences of failing to manage health and safety effectively
- Understand the importance of competent duty holders cooperating, communicating and coordinating health and safety
- Recognise the need to appoint competent persons and the limitations of such an appointment
- Identify the basic tools for introducing a proactive health and safety culture into their organisation
- Achieving behavioural change through leadership
Don’t wait until it’s too late! Avoid a claim, train! Call now on 0161 298 1040
Michelle Hay has over 30 successful years in managing and training staff and working with directors, CEO’s and MD’s, in a number of industry sectors. Fun, friendly and effective training that works every day from a qualified and experienced trainer.
Book now and make a start on creating a positive culture towards health and safety in your workplace. Take responsibility, or risk the fines and prosecution, can you really afford to miss this?[quote]If you think you can’t afford the training, you definitely can’t afford the fines. Don’t wait until you have a major incident or accident on your site.[/quote]
Host a workshop at your premises and receive special discounted rates on all your staff training and qualifications.
To arrange a Health and Safety Workshop for Directors, please complete the contact form or call 0161 298 1040 today.